What Are The Best Ways To Travel From Amsterdam To Paris?
Paris is the most happening and lively city of the world and one would really love to go there. if you are a resident of Amsterdam then Paris is quite near to you. You can travel from Amsterdam to Paris in 3 ways, by flight, by train, and by bus. You can choose the method which is convenient for you according to your preferences and budget and visit Paris.
You can travel from Amsterdam to Paris by flight easily. It is surely the fastest way to travel but it may take time in the checking and different processes at airports which may increase the total commute time. The total traveling time is approximately 1 hour and 15minutes. You will take a flight from Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS) and reach to Paris Charles De Gaulle (CDG) airport. The following flights are available from Amsterdam to Paris.
- KLM offers 6 daily flights from Amsterdam to Paris using Boeing 737 Aircraft.
- Air France offers 5 flights on a daily basis using Airbus A320 planes.
- Transavia has 2 daily flights from Amsterdam to Paris Orly (ORY) airport using Boeing 737.
- Lufthansa has 5 daily connecting flights to Pais with connections at different cities such as Vienna, Much, Frankfurt or Zurich.
The cost of all flights varies depending on the time and day of the flight.
The most popular mode of travel from Amsterdam to Paris is by train. The total commuting time will around 3 hours and 30 minutes and you will travel from and to the heart of both the cities. So, it is the most convenient of all ways. The train journey is carried oy by the Thalys train service which travels around 10 times from Amsterdam Train station to Paris Gare Du Nord. Then train will make occasional stops at Schiphol, Antwerp, Rotterdam, and Brussels.
You have the options of traveling in different classes in trains which are standard, Comfort and Premium. All the seats will have separate power outlets.
- The standard offers 2nd class seating and free WIFI. You can purchase food and drinks from the bar. On account of cancellation, 50 % will be refunded.
- The comfort offers 1st class seating and free WIFI with more data. The food and drink can be purchased from the bar. 50% will be refunded if you cancel.
- Premium is a complete 1st class service offering 1st class seating and a free WIFI with more data and food and drinks will be served on your seat with a selection of magazines and books to read. 100% will be refunded on account of cancellation.
Bus or Coach
The traveling time from Amsterdam to Paris by bus or coach will take around 7 to 8 hours.
- Eurolines travels 5 times daily and once in the night from Amsterdam bus station to Paris bus station.
- OUIBus offers 5 times travel from Amsterdam Sloterdijk Station to Paris Bercy. This coach will take you to Paris in less than 7 hours and the service offered in premium.
Disclosure: This article sponsored by Paris-based Black Car booking service company. This company popularly known as TaxiinParis.fr. They offer specialized car booking services from CDG Airport to Pars, Orly Airport to Paris and also for travelling to different destination within the Paris City.